ERC funds top scientists from anywhere in the world, who are based or willing to work in Europe, and of any research sector, with funded projects crossing traditional barriers among disciplines, dealing with new and emerging sectors and with high-risk, high-gain and of ground-breaking nature.
There are 5 types of available ERC grants:
- Starting Grant (StG),
- Consolidator Grant (CoG)
- Advanced Grant (AdG)
- Synergy Grant (SyG)
- Proof of Concept (for ERC grants holders only)
ERC grantees have won prestigious prizes, including 6 Nobel Prizes, 4 Fields Medals, 5 Wolf Prize.
As Funding Navigator I can provide practical guidance to host institutions and PIs to smoothly write and successfully submit ERC proposals. Depending on the stage of proposal development you are, we will agree together the kind of services that best suits your needs, including:
- CV checking and presentation of track record
- Parts B1 and B2 contents review and evaluation
- Teams building and design of costs
- Budget development and drafting on-line of section c
- Proposal registration and A forms on-line
- Project Logo design
- Ethics issues: how to tackle them for ground-breaking inventions?
GaP and grant management